Read carefully about our return and exchange policies below. Please note for any return procedures, a proof of purchase must be provided in order to proceed, as we often donate our bags to events, shows and non-profit organizations.
- All initial shipping costs and handling fees are non-refundable, unless reason for return is due to damaged or wrong item shipped.
- Returned merchandise must be in its original condition. All products must be unused with all packaging, hang tags and separate parts (changing pad, attachable shoulder strap, etc.).
- Please keep in mind, "Gently used" products are not eligible for return or exchange.
- There are no returns for International orders or Final Sale items.
- Any 'Gift with Purchase (GWP)' items included with your merchandise MUST be included in your return for a full refund.
- To return your merchandise, please fill out the form below.
- Upon your request, Customer service will send a Return Authorization Number with return instructions.
- When our returns department receives the package, you will be notified by email and a refund will be issued within 5 - 7 days.
- For items over $100.00, a flat restocking fee of $10 will be charged for returns. For items under $100.00, a flat restocking fee of $5.00 will be charged for returns.
- We are currently not accepting exchanges. If you want a different color or product on an order, you will need to purchase the new item(s) you want separately to guarantee availability. Then go through the return process to return the unwanted item(s).
Returns/Exchanges from a Gift:
- For any TWELVElittle products received as gifts, we need a proof of purchase for any exchanges to a different product or color. Please ask the person who purchased the gift to send you the receipt.
- Exchange shipping cost will be charged to the recipient of the new product.
- An exchange is only possible when the product returned is unused with all packaging parts attached, and in sellable condition.
- Any TWELVElittle products received as gifts are not eligible for returns. Only the person who purchased the gift may proceed to return.